The mission of Holy Spirit Episcopal School is to provide a unique and outstanding high school preparatory education, which combines the best traditions of learning with relevant and contemporary programs that promote excellence in scholarship, richness of soul, Godly character, and physical well-being. The vision of Holy Spirit is to be a highly sought-after private school in West Houston.
Holy Spirit will be recognized for developing children of character by providing a safe environment, strong academics, unique enrichment program offerings, and a global perspective on learning. We offer a very unique and supportive environment in which your child’s intellectual, emotional, social and physical growth is accompanied by spiritual and moral growth.
Our exceptional faculty and staff continue to expand their knowledge base through professional development to deliver new, innovative ways to educate your child. Holy Spirit is known for its dedicated faculty, staff, and caring community, as well as its small class size and unique environmental and cultural exchange programs. Holy Spirit is accredited by the Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools and is affiliated with The Episcopal Church of the Holy Spirit.
Holy Spirit offers a small classroom environment and a consistent level of excellence in curriculum and instruction in each of the school’s divisions. Your child will receive age-appropriate programs in all areas with distinct benefits:
- A low student-to-teacher ratio
- Well-trained, degreed faculty
- An active discovery and experiential learning environment
- Essential life and social skills, including service learning programs
- Foreign language programs
- Contemporary math and science curricula
- Chapel services with messages designed for children of all ages
- Integrated language arts and vocabulary development
- Frequent communication between parents and staff